Thursday, June 2, 2011

In Need of Prayer

Hey you guys,

So some of you know that I have been battling being sick for the past 5 weeks. Since I got home from the training weekend, my cold and sinus infection came for round two. My doctor gave me medication and my body is not handling it too well and I am only really able to move from my bed to the couch.

I was hoping I could get some prayer over me, since my session starts in like 8 days, I want to be ready for the campers. I have been praying for God to heal me so I will be able to do His works in the summer without being distracted by being sick.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their time either finishing up school or soaking up the start of summer. God bless you and and I'll continue to pray over all of you and our future campers.
You guys are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment