Thursday, March 31, 2011

what a licarice!




so it's been a crazy week, three midterms, still have two left (one today one tomorrow, please pray if you get a sec! :) and last night I was home alone studying in my apartment and i looked out the window and caught a glimpse of probably the most beautiful sunset ive ever seen! absolutely incredible! I didnt know it was possible for the sky to be those colors, some of the brightest hottest pinks and oranges ive ever seen! I took some pictures but they really don't do it justice at all. point being I dropped my books and ran to our bigger living room window and just stood there for a good 20 minutes, face pressed up to the glass kinda jumping a bit in excitement periodically yelling ''GOD! OMG GOD! ITS SO PRETTY!" needless to say I felt kind of like a child but thats what I am, his little daughter that he delights in and paints the sky for when she has a long night of studying ahead. Last night God didn't whisper he screamed "FOR YOU BABY GIRL" (sometimes I hear God call me baby girl...a little personal info...weird? who knows but i do) Last night when He asked me, "do you love me?" He said "then be joyful, rest knowing I'm here, if you love me, let your heart towards school be for me, to follow after me. All this hard work and stress right now doesn't matter because Im here, look at the big picture, its me. The only thing that matters is that I love you and Ive come for you and Ive called you"
so, heres some pictures from my time with God last night, they're from a cell phone and it really doesn't do it justice. Oh and one more thing, I hate LA, really hate it, cities just aren't my thing, and last night God said, "I can make even LA beautiful, what you think is ugly is beautiful with me"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks pollution, it is because of the pollution that God even says "I'll use it!" I can even use THAT to bring glory to My Name!
    So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Emily! If the pictures don't do it justice, I can't imagine what it looked like in person!

    ReplyDelete