Monday, May 23, 2011

God is Good

Oh man, I have been in love with the devotionals. I've been thinking a lot about committing yourself to the Lord and giving yourself to Him. I have been reading "Captivating" and WOW it has been amazing along with the staff devotionals.

I have gotten to the part when it talks about how God is longing to be loved by us, and it made me realize that I am longing to love Him too. I want to deepen my relationship with Him and just consume myself in His love and want others to experience His love as well. As time approaches near and we are about to do our training, I am so excited to be surrounded by staff that is in love with the Lord.

I feel as though my heart is being changed by the Lord and am ready to see what He has in store for me up on the lake. I just wanted to share how amazing these quiet times have been with our super ultra packet. Our transformation has just begun and the summer will be arriving fast. It will be amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment