Sunday, May 22, 2011

Unmet expectations lead to frustration.....

How true that has rang in my life. When I set expectations on people, things or situations and what I expect to happen doesn't...well let me tell you it is a rough day in the life is Steph Fry but when I leave people, things and situations to be in the hands of Christ and for his "expectations" to be met well there is no better day. Freedom is Christ and expectations are chains that hold us in a place that may not be where Christ has called us to be. I love the Luke verse 15:1-10 alongside with the idea of reckless servanthood because to go for one sheep or rejoice over one coin seems crazy and well reckless but that is exactly what we are called to do. Each person, thing and situation matters to Christ and that is where we can have great expectations is in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment