Thursday, April 28, 2011

All out Committed.......

If you don't know me ask anyone who does, I tend to be an overcommitter. I desire to be committed to all things that I do and fully committed at that. The joy I find when to let go and throw myself into to jobs, people, decisions the more freedom I feel in that commitment and how much more in my commitment to Christ is that true. When you can let go and fully give all you have to Christ imagine where you can go and what Christ may call you to do. How scary and awesome at the same time! How frustrating and useless and uncommitted people, you cannot count on them or expect anything because there is no guarantee but with Christ we have guarantee and full commitment from him and in return can fully commit TO him. Commitment seems to a word thrown around but when you look at what a commitment to Christ really means, it really means life.

I hope in my over committing I fault most in that I am OVER committed to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment