Wednesday, April 20, 2011

He Renews

For the blog on Sincere Love For People, Tuesday's was 2 Corinthians2:4- "For I wrote to you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve to you but to let you know the depth of my love for you." God's love is cut throat, deep stuff man. And that is how life is meant to be lived! The passion that abides in those who live after God's heart, requires a lifestyle yearning for that great passion. I thank God that He created us to be such deep passionate people and with such a great purpose. That is what I meditate on these past couple weeks, and that is what renews me every time I feel down, stressed, or any of those things the devil tries to throw at us. God renews big time! And, in the spirit of Easter, the biggest renewel was on the cross! Praise and thanks be to Jesus who made the biggest renewel!

No comments:

Post a Comment