Sunday, April 10, 2011

Humbled

So I was sitting at the computer, trying to think of what i could say, what words i wanted to share with this team. Nothing was coming to mind and I was getting slightly stressed, because i so badly wanted to share something really awesome. I went back on Fridays reading and the whole passage just humbled my selfish worries me. Especially this:
"My Message and my preaching were not wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirits power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on Gods power."(4-5)
So often i find myself focusing on trying to speak wisdom into people's lives or share inspiring things with them. (pharisee much?) When in reality its not about that at all!! ITS ALL ABOUT GOD'S POWER. In the end it doesn't matter what I say, my only job is to bring glory in everything I do to God and let His power be known. God is so great.

I was reading the next couple verses of that passage and they were so encouraging i wanted to pass um along:
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." (9) (I'm pretty sure this is in at least two great worship songs)
That is all, Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment