Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUBMITTING to His love

These last few months He has been teaching me to first SUBMIT to His love.

"Do you love me?" "Do you love me?" "Do you love me?"

He continues to teach me that it all starts with SUBMITTING to His love.
Jenna, will you let Me love you today? Can I love you today? Let Me love you today. SUBMIT to My love!

To genuinely love Christ is letting Him love me and the rest will follow.
I cannot love until I first let Him love me.
I cannot love myself, until I first let Him love me.
I cannot sincerely love others, until I first let Him love me.
I cannot embrace love from others, until I first let Him love me.

His love for me says die to your dark and lonely heart... physically surrender your mortal body.
His love for me says die with me so you can serve... it will be painful, but transforming.
His love for me says I am right in front of you! Chose to see Me! Let Me love you! Submit to My love!

Allowing Him to love me, so I can genuinely love Him. I must SUBMIT to His love, so I can love. So I can sincerely love others. So I can point others towards Him, towards His love.

3 comments:

  1. totes a 41 thing, because you totes put words to what is in MY heart, too!

    let him love you today, Jenna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! It's so easy for me to convince myself that I can somehow learn how to love Him on my own, but that's completely crazy! I need His model to show me how to love Him. If that love isn't a natural out-pouring and response - it's not real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It is amazing how simple it is for Him to love us! We do nothing to deserve it, but he freely gives it! AMAZING, awe inspiring, and I'm reminded of this all the time! He keeps saying to me, Do you trust me? Do you trust me? I said "I love you" do you trust that I love you!

    ReplyDelete