Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Unleash the Eager Desire!!!!!!

For today's scripture in staff devos, I just did it and it was a GREAT segway into my anatomy study sesh! God is so specific to my needs! Thank you Lord for knowing my heart and soul, mind, and body SO well! Better than me!
I really liked the choice words in 1 Cor. 12:12-31 : unrepresented, less honorable (what we think is less honorable), and weaker= indespensible. God constantly wants us to reach out of our comfort zones of human interaction and having "equal concern for each other, no division" which is something I constantly struggle with in my own sins! And also to remember the reason why God created diversity is SUCH A GOOD THING! We need each other to make up the fullness of Christ, and we need to "eagerly desire spiritual gifts" betterment of the Kingdom let it come wooop wooop!

No comments:

Post a Comment