Sunday, April 10, 2011

God knows what He's doing

Being humbled has been the theme of my life this week. God has literally been changing my life. Holy Spirit is rocking my life by changing the way I think -> being transformed by the renewing of my mind. I looked ahead at the devo for this week... HUMILITY! Wow! So here's the challenge: I challenge all of us to pray the prayer "God humble me. Strip away everything that is holding me back from experiencing deeper intimacy with you. Make it so my heart only yields to you; if that means you have to remove something or humiliate me and my pride, go for it. All I want is you. I LOVE YOU and that means you have my whole heart." Let's do it together! Let's not wait for houseboats to be open to God rocking our lives. He's inviting us to the beautiful raw nakedness of humility. Will you accept the invitation?

No comments:

Post a Comment